JB's Keys Skiing Scholarship
- Increase awareness of adaptive sports opportunities available for individuals with Duchenne
- Provide an opportunity for individuals with Duchenne to participate in adaptive snow sports in a safe and supportive environment.
- Create opportunities for families of individuals with Duchenne to engage in outdoor sports together.
The scholarship provides:*
- 2 nights accessible lodging for 4 in Lincoln, NH
- Rental equipment, lessons, and ski ticket for two days for the athlete
- One ski ticket for one day for up to 3 family members
- $200 gift card towards food expenses
- Diagnosis of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- First time athlete at NEDS
- 4 week lead time in scholarship request preferable
*must be availability at the time of request